- Mechanic is your basic 2d6 + attribute + relevant knack ≥ 10 = success.
- All rolls are player-facing.
- Bonuses take the form of "hero dice."
- Binary character attributes are "Bashing" and "Not-Bashing."
- Simple Not-Bashing based initiative.
- Copper based money system. Small equipment list and magic item list.
- Even smaller (but adequate for showing the pattern of building your own) bestiary.
- Form: $2, 10 pages, B&W interior, public domain art, 2 column layout, few if any typos are grammatical errors.
Friday, May 1, 2020
Capsule Review: Dungeon Gits
Dungeon Gits by Scott Malthouse is a great minimalistic take on fantasy adventure games.