Wednesday, February 1, 2023

#Dungeon23 week 5

 Month one in the books -- or should I say, in the zine!

Beneath the Sea of Dust 1

Beneath the Sea of Dust is a revised, re-organized, and even play-tested compilation of my Duneon23 journal. In this first month's 20-page zine you will:

  • Joust against tiny knights on lizard-chickens
  • Meet a wandering minotaur composing her death poem
  • Expand your mind in a dialogue with a (the?) star entity
  • Do battle in a psychic arena with a chief of the lava worms
  • Pet two-tailed mummy cats

And more!

Get it here: https://rayotus.itch.io/bsd-1





2 comments:

  1. This is so fun. Your one-page level synopsis is fantastic! Such a great tool. I do similar references when I make a module. I wish everyone would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to both use micromaps to avoid flipping back and forth and the central spread so that most of it can be run from memory.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated; please be patient.